Terms & Conditions
- A minimum rental is R500 and the prices on the catalogue are rental prices, VAT not applicable.
- All rental items are subject to availability and prices are subject to change. We work on a first deposit, first served basis, so try not to sit on your quote for too long if you have decided on what you want as our stock is limited,
- Your order is secured only once we receive proof of your deposit.
- Delivery or collection is charged at R4.50 per km.
- All Decor is to be returned the day after the event between 9 and 12am. Late returned will be penalized.
- If you damage, chip or break anything you pay to replace the item or items. If there is candle wax etc. on items we will charge you to clean the items.
- You will be charged for boxes and packaging not return in its original packaging or boxes. Boxes are valued at between R50 and R400 each. If lost or damaged, the client will be responsible to replace them at the price it cost us to replace.
- Clients that return items late will forfeit their refundable deposit.
- Cancellation of orders must be given through 12 weeks before the function date, if not, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Rental items must be checked when received – No responsibility will be taken by us for breakages and irregularities once it has been handed over to you our client.
- I take note of all the above deadlines and accept the terms & conditions of Décor House the minute that my deposit is paid.
- All items must be returned in plastic bags or boxes they were delivered in. All boxes and plastic bags must be returned. Boxes are valued at between R50 and R400 each. If lost or damaged, the client will be responsible to replace them @ above prices.
- We require a minimum of R2000 refundable breakage deposit be paid in CASH on collection of your décor items. Should more be require you will be informed. The funds will be returned 7 days after you have returned the décor and we are satisfied everything is returned in the same condition that you received the items.
Valid for 7 days from date of issue.
You will be emailed a quote which you need to be sign and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
The order total is made up of the following:
A 20% of the total value of the rentals and a damage deposit of 30% is required.
This damage deposit will be forfeited if any of the goods come back damaged, chipped, dirty (EXEPT LINEN) or not in its original packaging, with food or grease on or with candle wax on the item. Additional charges may be charged depending on the extent of the damage. Please note that we recommend you use 100% non-drip candles.
The refund of the damage deposit will ONLY be done 7 days after your event, once all the goods have been checked.
The deposit must be paid to secure your booking of the décor as is non refundable.
You can pay in cash or EFT. We do not accept cheques or credit cards.
Proof of payment with your reference MUST be emailed to email@example.com
FULL PAYMENT must be made 15 days before date of event and is non refundable.
No goods will be released if payment does not reflect in our bank account.
If an item is lost, comes back broken or in a state in which we cannot rent it out again, the client will be liable to replace that item at its replacement fee.
You will be charged for goods that are returned damaged or not in its original packaging. This includes under plates returned with chewing gum/food/grease on and candelabras and votives returned with candle wax on. You will be charged for votives not in their original boxes. You will be charged for table number frames not in their original boxes. This damage deposit will be forfeited if any of the goods come back damaged, not in its original packaging, with food or grease on or with candle wax on.
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation of your order, please email it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . No cancellations will be accepted 15 days prior to the event.
Décor House will retain your security deposit if you cancel and is non-negotiable.
Delivery/Collection of orders:
The hire fee includes the rental for four nights over a weekend. Collections are only done on Fridays between 8am and 12pm on appointment only. Returns are only done on Mondays or Tuesdays between 8am and 12pm on appointment only .Items are not allowed to be left at our office doors as they must be signed in and checked by staff with you present.
Where an extension of hire is required, Annchen must be notified 24 hours prior to scheduled return.
Additional charges will apply for extended rentals and late returns, calculated at the standard rental rates.
The client must check all items at delivery – Décor House will not be held responsible for lost items.
Goods that are not returned on the agreed date and time will have the standard hire rates charged.
All goods must be returned clean and in its packaging. Damaged and dirty items and items with candle wax will result in deductions on the damage deposit. Damaged packaging will also result in a deposit deduction at replacement fee.
Breakages, chip and wax damage will be charged for at our full replacement cost.
A delivery/collection charge will be added based on location of event.
Account Name: Décor House
The outstanding balance must be paid in full 15 days before date of hiring.
No changes are allowed after payment.
Your booking is not accepted If we don’t receive your signed form accepting the quote with the non-refundable deposit paid.